- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Samarkand was once the capital of vast empires that stretched across Asia, and was a center of knowledge and science. Explore medieval architectural masterpieces like Gur-Emir, the mausoleum that holds Timur and those close to him, and Registan, a spectacular site in the center of Samarkand that is the city’s signature monument. Samarkand is also famous for its intellectual and technological achievements: Samarkand was one of the first places outside of China to produce paper from mulberry trees, and masters continue to make paper with the same techniques and high standards to this day. Next to the beautiful mosques and mausoleums in Samarkand is Ulugbek’s Observatory, where astronomers calculated the length of a year with less than a minute error. For a short trip, the Two-Day Samarkand Tour is the best tour for introducing you to the medieval world of Central Asia.
Date : April 12, 2019
Time : 12:30 pm
Welcoming our valuable guestsWelcome to Uzbekistan. Arrival to International Airport of Tashkent .Free Airport Shuttle by friendly representatives of EnTour. Several hours to rest.Tour around Tashkent(especially at night it will have an astounishing view)
Date : April 13, 2019
Time : 7:30 am
Long waited trip to SmarkandWaking up together with the Sun(in the morning) and starting our wonderful trip towards Ancinet Samarkand.Transfer transportation is optional Plane or Vehicle(If you are interested in sightseeing).Arrival to Samarkand and having a lunch.
Date : April 14, 2019
Bitter GoodbyeComing back to Tashkent, Having a rest and accompanying our guests to the Airport with an unforgettable memories about them.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with a local guide;
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent as
per option (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will
replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train).
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.